Mackay Property, Sawbridgeworth Estate Agent is proud to announce that is has been awarded Membership of the prestigious Guild of Professional Estate Agents.
The Guild is a nationwide network of more than 780 leading estate agents, all dedicated to maintaining the very highest standards of professionalism and customer service.
is traditionally only granted to one agent in a given area. This award means that Mackay Property has been judged to have met or exceeded the Guild’s exacting Membership criteria, and in recognition of this achievement has been selected as its sole representative in Sawbridgeworth. “We are absolutely delighted to have been chosen to represent The Guild in Sawbridgeworth,” says Adam Mackay. “It is a tribute to all the hard work and investment in building our reputation for high quality professional service, and underlines our position as a fast growing independent estate agent.”
Speaking on behalf of The Guild, CEO Marcus Whewell says: “We are delighted to welcome Mackay Property into the Guild as our new representatives inSawbridgeworth. Their excellent reputation and focus on outstanding service mean that they will be an important and valued asset to the network.” However, Guild Membership is more than just a badge of quality and professionalism, Adam Mackay adds:
“Belonging to the UK’s leading network of independent estate agents is also great news for our clients! For local homeowners looking to sell, instructing a Guild agent means outstanding and innovative marketing, and also access to the widest possible pool of buyers – not just in Sawbridgeworth and the Herts and Essex borders, but across the whole country. And more buyers mean the best price for your home!”
The Guild makes available to its members a unique portfolio of marketing services, including:
• Direct, high profile access to the important and lucrative international and investment market through The Guild’s National Property Centre, located in London’s world-renowned Park Lane.
• A countrywide referral network, linking Guild Members together with hundreds of other agents across the country and generating thousands of enquiries every year.
• An exclusive Property Magazine, distributed nationwide through The Guild network.
• Internet marketing to a worldwide audience via the Guild’s own highly rated property website, www.guildproperty.co.uk.
• Guild Intelligence: up-to-date local market information to drive its sales and marketing activities
• A range of high quality, full-colour leaflets, brochures and other sales materials
With all these advantages, Mackay Property is keen to develop further and enhance its offer and local reputation.
Estate agency is all about people, which is why we remain committed to the principles of good old-fashioned personal service that has always been our trademark.
– Adam Mackay
With the expert market knowledge and traditional customer service you expect from a leading local estate agent, plus unrivalled nationwide marketing power, Mackay Property and The Guild really are a powerful, winning combination! Enquiries: For further information, please contact Adam Mackay MNAEA or Paul Johnstone MNAEA, at Mackay Property on Telephone: 01279 600 567 (opt1) or see: www.mackayproperty.co.uk For more information on The Guild of ProfessionalEstate Agents please contact The Guild