December 3, 2016
PROPERTY MANAGER VACANCY
- Processing new tenant applications and keeping all parties updated.
- Preparing and processing assured shorthold tenancy agreements.
- Dealing with maintenance issues and enquiries.
- Arranging inspections and gas safety certificates.
- Overseeing the letting’s process from point of introduction to let and management
- Rent payments
- To be aware of new legislation
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and good general computer literacy essential.
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sound knowledge of the lettings industry. ARLA qualifications an advantage.
- Proactive approach and ability to work on own initiative
- Full UK driving licence
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines